Annual Retirement Symposium
Diversify Inc. is proud to announce the return of our Annual Retirement Symposium!
If you are age 55 or older, Retired, nearing Retirement, or have loved ones who are approaching this phase of life, we strongly encourage you to attend this educational event.
Our event agenda this year includes an opening session discussing the current market outlook and how possible changes may impact your financial goals. In addition, we will be holding break-out sessions on the following topics:
- Social Security Income Planning: Learn about Social Security Retirement Benefits and how to choose an option best suited to your personal needs and goals.
- Tax Strategies for 2023: Making sense of different tax approaches and techniques in and near retirement.
- Principal Protected Investing: Learn the pros and cons associated with using annuities to manage portfolio risk and provide income in retirement.
- Estate Planning: Estate preparation involves creating a comprehensive strategy to manage and distribute assets, protect loved ones, and plan for potential incapacity.
- Medicare Options & Planning: How best to navigate Medicare and understand coverage options to help come to an informed decision on what plans best support your needs and budget.
- Long Term Care Insurance: Creative options to help pay for an extended care event in order to help protect yourself, your loved ones, your retirement strategy, and your legacy.
Presenting at the Symposium this year will be Robin “Boo” Andersen, Financial Advisor at Diversify, Inc.; Kyle Coffey, Certified Investment Management Analyst®, Wealth Management Consultant, Capital Group; Alex Lakatos, VP Structured Investment & Target Outcome ETF, First Trust, Inc.; Nate Williams, V.P. Annuity Distribution, Allegis Advisor Group; K. Paul MacArthur, Attorney and Founding Partner of MacArthur, Heder & Metler, PLLC.; Krista Baker, CFP®, CPA, MBA, Owner of Baker 3, Inc.; Steve Wilson, Director of Health Insurance, Diversify Insurance, Inc.; Barney Tanner, National Brokerage Director, Allegis Advisor Group.
This event is a no-obligation, complimentary educational opportunity to learn more about retirement.
Due to anticipated demand, we recommend that you RSVP today! Please select and RSVP individually for one class out of each of our 3 Sessions.