Kye Moser, CEP
Kye Moser is a Financial Advisor at Diversify. Before joining the Diversify team, he worked as an Executive Platinum Relationship Manager for E*TRADE Financial where he assisted corporate executives with managing their accounts, particularly with their company stock plans. He is an avid Dave Ramsey enthusiast and is dedicated to financial education and success.
Mr. Moser has a BS in Political Science from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and has earned the Certified Equity Professional (CEP) Certification. He and his wife have two children and live in South Jordan, Utah.
Check the background of this financial professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Licenses and Registrations:
• Series 7 General Securities Representative
• Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
• Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law
• Life, Accident & Health Insurance
• Certified Equity Professional (CEP) Certification