Krista Baker, MBA, CPA, CFP®
Krista Baker has been helping clients with their taxes since 1997. Before doing taxes, Mrs. Baker worked in corporate accounting for 10 years doing gas accounting and traveling all over the United States training employees on a program she built. She also taught accounting and consolidations at the University of Phoenix. She enjoys helping her clients save money through innovative tax strategies and business entity formation. She does Individual, Partnership, S Corporation, C Corporation, IRA and Trust tax returns. In addition to being a CPA, Mrs. Baker is also a Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) and helps her clients with everything from insurance, retirement and estate planning to investment management. She learned long ago that doing taxes and financial planning are a lot more fun when she gets to know her clients. Her clients are the motivation behind learning about each new tax law and it’s application.
Mrs. Baker has a B.S. degree in Accounting and an MBA from the University of Utah. She and her husband have one son and reside in Stansbury Park, Utah.
Check the background of this financial professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Licenses and Registrations:
• Certified Public Accountant
• Certified Financial Planner™
• Series 7 General Securities Representative
• Series 6 Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative
• Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law
• Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law
• Life, Accident & Health, Property & Casualty, Variable Contracts
• Notary Public